Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 21: Chinese Food

After three weeks of no outside food, (seriously, I should have one of those signs you see at movie theaters hanging on my front door) my mom and aunty came over yesterday with the best gift a girl could ask for...Chinese Food.

We feasted! And let me tell you, food tastes so good when you haven't partook of it for a while! I feel that your first meal back has to be well chosen. You don't want to pick something like Italian, pasta is easily and cheaply done at home! Hamburgers, while better when fast, isn't special enough for me. Pizza seems the obvious choice, but I have actually come to like frozen pizzas BETTER than delivery. So Chinese food it was!

Only one thing in life is better than a MSG smorgasbord! That one thing? The same smorgasbord with two bottles of wine.

No comments: